Friday 2 March 2012

Main role in production of the film

I believe my main role in the pre-production, production and pro-production was a good one. The story line is based on my own idea, but the whole group dynamics helped craft it and make it what we all wanted it to be. I believe we all put in the same effort and contributed in our own ways, but in each way we contributed, that helped to improve the quality and the smoothness of this production. I have a very specific way of how I want things to be and I was very adamant that I wanted it to be in a era that was not the era we are in now. I knew that it would add some more interest if we are not dressed the same way we are now, and that it would add some interest to our movie. As Anna and I are very good friends with Perry, the boy who played Teddy, we knew that he would be interested in acting with us, which was an advantage as we knew we wanted to have a boy in our production.

No comments:

Post a Comment