Wednesday 1 February 2012

Individual idea/response to the group choice

I was dissapointed at first that the rest of the group did not feel the same as me about the victorian theme idea, as I had high hopes for it and really felt that it would work well and be very inventive. But I knew that the idea would not work if the rest of the group were not on the same page as me about it.
Luckily the second idea that I proposed to the idea they liked and thought would work, we all felt excited about it. I liked my idea of using a 80's theme as I felt that this added more of a edge to our sequence as I find that when I watch horror/thriller movies, I can get bored if its a typical teenager horror or thriller film set in the modern day. So I felt an 80's feel would add more of a funky feel to the sequence and a light hearted feel to the begining of our movie. I did enjoy planning our filming and outfits, I also enjoyed getting into character and filming it as we all had fun and got along and swapped ideas and got our thoughts across clearly. I am sure that the music we have also chosen will go well with our sequence, as I like the song and so does Anna and it gives the sequence a more fun feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment